There are many ways to become a millionaire, including robbing a bank, winning the lottery and inheriting Aunt Zelda’s fortune.
Regardless of your chances, becoming a millionaire like this will not guarantee that you become a leader.
On the other hand, many who decide to become leaders regardless of their endeavor become millionaires.
No wonder we are often told that to be a successful mlm residual income business owner, we must become leaders.
What does it mean to be a leader?
For me it means the willingness to stand up and stand out to achieve a goal while empowering others to achieve theirs.
How do you become a leader?
By claiming your leadership. You do this by deciding to become a leader and then expecting leadership of yourself each and every day.
What exactly should you be expecting of yourself?
Here are some of what I believe are the more important expectations a leader in any mlm residual income business will need to satisfy.
Will you -
- go where nobody else has gone before?
- turn left when everybody else is going right?
- take consistent action knowing full well you could fail?
- help others to achieve their goals?
- recognize your own value, continually extend it and share it unconditionally?
- do whatever it takes to manage your emotions?
- acknowledge, appreciate and be thankful to others
- never give up?
- take full responsibility for everything that happens in your business?
- work harder and longer than anybody else?
You would be right in thinking that expectations like these provide an ongoing challenge. This is exactly why your motivation for success will need to extend far beyond becoming a millionaire. This will really just be the cherry on the top.
>>>> Perhaps you have others to share? I’d love to hear about them or anything else you have to say on this topic so please leave me a comment.
I’d really appreciate it if you would use the “Bookmark & Share” or any of the other buttons available to share this post. Be assured that I will do the same for you. This is an industry where those who help each other benefit the most.
My goal? Helping you achieve yours.